Tom Anderson was first elected as councillor for Greasby, Frankby and Irby in 2014 and then re-elected in 2016. Previously he served as a councillor for Upton Ward from 2008-12. He is currently the Shadow Cabinet Member for Leisure and Tourism on Wirral Council and serves on the Liverpool City Region Scrutiny Panel.
Tom was brought up in Greasby, and apart from a couple of years away has lived in Wirral all his life. Tom's professional life has consisted of working for an MP, as head of a communications for a training company and more recently as a relationship manager for a pharmaceutical organisation.
Tom has a wide experience within the Wirral community, having served:
• three years as a school governor.
• a director of Magenta Living for three years.
• a community association director.
• pre-school nursery director for over four years.
Tom’s focus for Greasby, Frankby and Irby is:
• to protect our surrounding green belt from unwanted developments.
• protect and enhance our leisure services, such as not selling off our beloved parks or closing down local libraries.
• to ensure that Wirral is a clean, green safe area with opportunities and activities for all.
|Newsline (November) for Greasby, Frankby and Irby||376.82 KB|
|Newsline (January) for Greasby, Frankby and Irby||725.85 KB|