Debbie Caplin is a life long resident of Moreton who stood for election in Moreton and Leasowe in May 2018 and 2019, increasing the Conservative share of the vote by 16% and slashing Labour's majority from 1,547 to just 301 votes.
Debbie went to school - Eastway, Moreton Middle and then Oxley Avenue and now works as an Environmental Contract Manager.
Many of her family also live in Moreton.
Debbie said: “I think a good councillor can make a big difference for local residents.
"We don’t need another councillor who is just another bum on a seat in the Town Hall.”
Among those backing Debbie is former Leasowe & Moreton East Councillor, Ian Lewis.
Debbie's current campaigns include:
- Tackling dog fouling near Sandbrook Primary School
- Opposing building on our flood plains and Green Belt
- Lobbying the Town Hall to apply for some of the new £13 million Government fund for play areas and parks
Our plan for Wirral:
- Protecting our environment
- Tackling Town Hall waste
- Improving council services
- Putting more police on the streets
- Supporting local shops and town centres
|Coronavirus advert in Wirral Globe||314.7 KB|
|Moreton and Leasowe News February 2020||269.65 KB|
|Moreton News February 2020||260.58 KB|
|Annual Report 2019/20||520.63 KB|
|Ditton Lane update||296.22 KB|
|Newsline April 2019 Election Special||1.06 MB|
|Information for postal voters||999.29 KB|
|We're backing Debbie Caplin||247.51 KB|
|Leasowe & Moreton Newsline - March 2019||779.52 KB|
|Leasowe & Moreton Newsline January 2019||279.04 KB|
|Reporting Back - November 2018||577.99 KB|
|Leasowe & Moreton East Newsline (September 2018)||1.8 MB|
|Leasowe & Moreton Newsline March||511.27 KB|
|Leasowe & Moreton Newsline April||1.23 MB|