We believe the Council's primary purpose is to deliver services that people need, at a price they can afford to pay, while at the same looking after our most vulnerable residents.
So far, Wirral's Conservatives have:
- Obtained funding for repairs to local roads and pavements
- Called for the Government to intervene in our 'inadequate' Children's Services
- Opposed Labour's cuts to school crossing patrols, libraries and street cleaning
- Called for better management of the contracts for street lighting and tree maintenance
- Urged a Wirral-wide policy on 'Houses in Multiple Occupation'