This page has been designed to provide up-to-date information, guidance and advice with regards to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
If you need medical help, please use the 111 online coronavirus service.
For more information, to request help or to volunteer:
- To sign up for Coronavirus email updates and alerts from Gov.UK click here
- So far, 750,000 people have signed up to be NHS Volunteer Responders - can you? Sign up here
- If you are extremely vulnerable and need extra support click here
- Residents of Wirral who need help can call the Council on 01516665050 (option 1)
- People who want to volunteer in other ways should select option 2
- For shops, businesses and employers needing help: call the Chamber of Commerce 01516506982
- For the over 70s who need extra help: call Age UK on 01514823456